Board of Trustees
(732) 642 - 7921
Premier Theatre Company
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
(732) 897 - 6500
Central Jersey Bank
New Jersey Economic Development Authority
(609) 858 - 6679
Jacqueline L. Pappas
Asbury Park Chamber of Commerce
Mary Pat Angelini
(732) 663 - 1800 ext. 215
The Hon. Daniel DiBenedetto
Toner & DiBenedetto
(732) 807 - 4581
Move for Hunger
Syracuse Sign Company
(732) 455 - 3707
Pucker Lemonade & Beach Fries
(717) 880 - 2546
Fortune Web Marketing
NJ Natural Gas
(732) 741 - 1986
VFW Post 1333
The Asbury Park Chamber of Commerce
The organization with 100 years of experience and
the power to keep Asbury Park moving forward.
What has the AP Chamber been up to this year?
- Restaurant Tour: 1,300 fans sampled cuisine at 30+ restaurants.(April)
- Samuel Adams Brew & View: Outdoor film, live music, & beer (August)
- Oysterfest: Seafood Festival. 15,000 consumers. (September)
- Son of a Beach Festival: Outdoor music event. 1,000 consumers. (September)
- Zombie Walk:20,000+ Zombies & Spectators. (October)
- Sidewalk Sale: 30+ businesses participated (October)
- Wine Tour: Wine tasting at Restaurants. 125 guests. (November)
- RADIO - WRAT 95.9, NEW JERSEY 101.5, and 94.3 The Point
- DIRECT MAIL - Restaurant Tour Guide (60,000 homes)
- PRINT - Daily News Shore Guide, Philadelphia Weekly LGBT Expo Edition, A Shore Thing, NJ Jersey Alive, The Asbury Park Press, The Coaster, The Coast Star, & The Tri City News
- NJ TRANSIT - Branding campaign bookmark with mini-map of downtown to boardwalk. Bookmarks were placed on 30,000 seats on 8 train lines before July 4th weekend.
- APPEARANCES on 94.3 The Point, Fridays from June to September.
- INTERVIEWS - CNN, NJ Fios One, New Jersey News, ABC 7 NY, News 12 NJ, app.com
- EDITORIAL - Travel & Leisure magazine online, NJ Monthly
- ASBURY PARK CITY GUIDE - Completely redesigned and updated. 25,000 distributed annually.
All advertising campaigns are designed to drive consumers to the Chamber website via several consumer-friendly domain names such as LOVEasbury.com, AsburyZombie.com, and AsburyFirst.com. Direct traffic has increased substantially as a result of the campaigns above. (see below for pageviews & visitors)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The APCC has been able to accomplish some very exciting things this year for Asbury Park with your help!
WE ARE A NOT-FOR-PROFIT MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION
- We serve as an advocate at the city, county, and state level for business & our members
- We provide support for attracting visitors to our city though marketing, promotion and consumer events
- We currently have 270 members and we are growing in and around Asbury Park
- We work hard to be THE premier referral network in this market
WE ARE CONNECTED
- We communicate with over 13,700 fans via email (6,300), Facebook (5,100), & Twitter (2,300)
- In 2013 our website had 190,000 pageviews and 55,000 unique visitors
- We design & distribute The Asbury Park City Guide (28 pg color guide)
We work cooperatively with The City of Asbury Park, The Asbury Park Boardwalk, the Asbury Park Waterfront, and other Asbury Park organizations to provide the most interactive and comprehensive information about Asbury Park.
Not a member yet?
Already a member and want to get more involved?
Call us at 732-775-7676 or email