Board of Trustees
Acting President/Vice President
Pucker Lemonade &
Asbury Park Chamber of Commerce
Mary Pat Angelini
The Hon. Daniel DiBenedetto
Toner & DiBenedetto
Syracuse Sign Company
Choose New Jersey, Inc.
Fortune Web Marketing
NJ Natural Gas
VFW Post 1333
The Asbury Park Chamber of Commerce
The organization with 100 years of experience and
the power to keep Asbury Park moving forward.
What has the AP Chamber been up to this year?
- Asbury Park St. Patrick’s Day Parade: 8,000 fans (March)
- Restaurant Tour:1,400 fans sampled cuisine at 25+ restaurants.(April)
- Oysterfest: Seafood Festival. 15,000 consumers. (September)
- Zombie Walk: 20,000+ Zombies & Spectators. (October)
- Wine Tour: Wine tasting at Restaurants. 125 guests each (November, February, June)
- RADIO - WRAT 95.9, NEW JERSEY 101.5, and 94.3 The Point
- DIRECT MAIL - Restaurant Tour Guide (50,000 homes)
- PRINT - Visit Monmouth Guide, Discovery Maps, Jersey Shore Chamber Map, NJ Jersey Alive, The Asbury Park Press, The Coaster, The Coast Star, The Tri City News & The Atlanticville / Hub
- NJ TRANSIT - Branding campaign bookmark with mini-map of downtown to boardwalk. Bookmarks were placed on 30,000 seats on 8 train lines before July 4th weekend.
- APPEARANCES on 94.3 The Point, Fridays from May to October
- INTERVIEWS - CNN, NJ Fios One, New Jersey News, ABC 7 NY, News 12 NJ, app.com
- ASBURY PARK CITY GUIDE - Completely redesigned and updated. 25,000 distributed annually
All advertising campaigns are designed to drive consumers to the Chamber website via several consumer-friendly domain names such as LOVEasbury.com, AsburyZombie.com, and AsburyFirst.com. Direct traffic has increased substantially as a result of the campaigns above. (see below for pageviews & visitors)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The APCC has been able to accomplish some very exciting things this year for Asbury Park with your help!
WE ARE A NOT-FOR-PROFIT MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION
- We serve as an advocate at the city, county, and state level for business & our members
- We provide support for attracting visitors to our city though marketing, promotion and consumer events
- We currently have 270 members and we are growing in and around Asbury Park
- We work hard to be THE premier referral network in this market
WE ARE CONNECTED
- We communicate with over 17,500 fans via email (7,500), Facebook (6,500), & Twitter (3,500)
- In 2015 our website had 287,000 pageviews and 101,000 unique visitors
- We design & distribute The Asbury Park City Guide (28 pg color guide)
We work cooperatively with The City of Asbury Park, The Asbury Park Boardwalk, the Asbury Park Waterfront, and other Asbury Park organizations to provide the most interactive and comprehensive information about Asbury Park.
Not a member yet?
Already a member and want to get more involved?
Call us at 732-775-7676 or email